Tuesday, June 29, 2010

37 Weeks... What does that mean??

FULL TERM!!!! Yes, that means this little guy could come at any time and thrive!!

How far along?:
37 weeks!!!
Total weight gain:
16 pounds... We'll see tomorrow, might be closer to the 20lb mark!
How big is baby?:
Being that everyone tells me I am little, I will guess around 6lbs-ish
Maternity clothes?:
Of course!! And larges!!
Stretch marks?:
Thankfully no!! Hope it stays that way!
Sleep?:
Nope... none. Ok, small many naps between restroom breaks!
Best moment this week?:
Hitting full TERM!!!
Movement?:
Tons!!! He is definitely out of room!
Food cravings?: Everything!!!
Labor signs?:
BH's every so often!!
Belly button in or out?:
In, think it is going to stay that way! :)
What I miss:
Sleep, not being pregnant! But I do love feeling this little guy!
What I'm looking forward to:
The arrival of our little Cole & my last day of work is Thursday!
Milestone:
Making it to full term!!!

I'm full term! WoW!!! I cannot believe it.. Feel like this day would never come!!

It's just a waiting game now... Doctors appointment tomorrow!!

Not a flattering picture.. But needed to show an update!! :)

Ill be back, hopefully tomorrow, after the doctors appointment to update me and add more pictures!!

Start guessing now on when Mr. Cole will make his debut and how big??

No comments:

Post a Comment