Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its been a busy week!

Last week was fun week!! Hubs and his class had their “track night.” In English terms, the each member in the flight finds out what type of plane they will learn next. There is the T-38 track, which is the Fighter Route, and then there is the T-1 track, which is the Heavies Route. If you read the long post before, Hubs will be learning the T-1 plane next. He is over the moon to be onto this training. Not sure if it is because he is learning something new, or because it means he is half way done with Pilot training and getting closer to flying with our unit back home! Don’t know, but I am glad he is finally seeming a little more relaxed!!

So, with track night came TRACK PARTY!! Ohh my, let me tell you, it was a crazy evening!!! Just picture over 50 people in and around a small house, a moon walk, dunk tank and eventually a lot of rain!! We were there for what seemed like forever!! Maybe it was just me because I was the sober paparazzi person!! Ohh.. and has anyone else been informed of the “bros icing bros” thing?? If you have not heard of it, please check out the website: brosicingbros.com Basically, this has taken over the world and the guys here! So it was a big thing the whole weekend! But of course, Hubs had to take part in “icing” his buddies.. They definitely got a few laughs out of it. But I know they will be looking for revenge soon!

On Saturday, my lovely friends here threw me a baby shower!! We had soo much fun!! I feel soo blessed to have such amazing friends here! It really helps make things easier, especially being so far away from family and friends!! We got a lot of cute things, and some essentials and a swing!! We played a few games and ate! It really was an overall blast!! I cannot wait until Little Cole is here and surrounded by all this love! Below are a few pictures from the shower:

How Cute is this?? My friends are soo creative!

Playing the "Can you guess how big the belly is?"

The "dirty" diaper game.. This was a melted baby ruth.. But it doesn't look like that!

All the girls at the party!

After the shower, Hubs and I rushed off to another flight function.. His class sponsors were throwing a cook out for the class. It was fun, but that is where all the chaos started. Basically, by the end of the night, I thought I was in labor! Shortly after the shower, I started not feeling that great, stomach was bothering me, back pain, tightening stomach… I tried to baring through the pain and chalk it up to an infant being in my ribs, or sitting on a nerve.. But by late evening I could hardly stand it. We ended up leaving the party early and going home to relax. What was weird was that it was a constant pain.. Nothing that I could try to time and monitor. Eventually I was able to get comfortable and fell asleep. Woke up fine the next day! Thank goodness.. As much as I cannot wait for this little guy to get here, he needs to stay in there for just a few more weeks!

I promise to have pictures of the nursery soon!! Its definitely still a work in progress!!

So here is a 35 week belly shot.. Am I really as little as everyone thinks I am?? Almost daily, I get the question, "How much longer??" And when I respond, I get funny looks and "OMG!! You're soo little!!" Uhh.. I feel huge!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment