Tuesday, June 22, 2010

36 weeks!

Wow.. Just about a month left.. If Mr. Cole decides to stay put that long!! I'm not sure I am convinced he will wait until July 20th or beyond.. But if he is anything like me, I am sure he is out to prove me wrong!! We shall see!!

I know I keep saying I will have pictures of the nursery, and I promise I will!! We just ordered a few extra things this past weekend.. So I am waiting until they get here and its completely done before I post pictures.. Plus, I have been soo indecisive on how I want to paint his letters that I am putting above his bed.. I have painted them about three times now!! But I think I finally got it tonight!!! Keep your fingers crossed I like how they turned out!!

So I have not done one of these in a while.. Have fun reading!!

How far along?:
36 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs!!! Yes, I know, thats not a lot!!! I promise I eat!!
How much does baby weigh?:
Roughly 5 lbs
Maternity clothes?: Definitely and large sized clothes! Yes, the bathing suit you see me in, is from Target and its a large.. Not a maternity!! :)
Stretch marks?: Thanking God every day that I do not have any yet.. Keeping myself lathered up... Praying I don't get any before he gets here!
Sleep?: Whats that?? I take small naps through the night before getting up and using the restroom.. But I guess its natures way of getting me ready for when he arrives!
Best moment this week?: Finding out that I am actually starting to dilate!!
Movement?: Soo much!! I love watching my belly move!
Food cravings?: Sweeeeeets!
Labor signs?: Some brax and hicks.. 1 cm dialted.. We'll see next week!
Belly button in or out?: Still in, and sometimes flat..
What I miss: Not having to pee all the time!!
What I'm looking forward to: Mr. Cole arriving!!
Milestone: Under a month until this little guy gets here!!

Unfortunately I have been lacking in the picture taking area!! I keep forgetting my camera, and the one time I had it, I didn't have the memory card in it.. Again, I will promise to do better!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys and love you both. According to Mrs. B, sounds like Reid has already learned who runs the show! I wish I was closer to you all. I love you guys a lot and hope to move to the South soon to find me a southern girl who drives a pickup truck and wrangles cattle for a living. Love you guys!
    -- Your favorite Yank Cousin, Adam H ---

    ReplyDelete