Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Totally didn't realize....

I'm under the 100 mark already?!?! Holy crap... 96 days until Our Little Man makes his appearance. And that's IF he decides to wait until at least our due date.... Eeeek! I'm so excited! And there is soo much still to be done!!!

Goal for this weekend: Put together Crib and Dresser!! :)

How far along?: 26 wks 1dy
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
How much does baby weigh?:
Roughly 2lbs and about 14 inches
Maternity clothes?: Definitely!
Stretch marks?: Not yet, still trying to avoid them! Keep your fingers crossed!
Sleep?: Still sleeping relatively well.. Only getting up for the potty.. Lil' Peanut seems to sleep during the night... I hope it stays that way!!
Best moment this week?: Hearing his heartbeat!
Movement?: Lots and Lots!! Now its visible from outside!
Food cravings?: Restaurants we don't have around here!
Labor signs?: Not yet!
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but
What I miss: Having energy!
What I'm looking forward to: 3rd trimester!
Milestone: Catching Peanut's kicks on camera! :)

Time is really flying by!! YaY!!

I promise to post pictures soon!! Hopefully this weekend I will have some of the furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment