Tuesday, April 27, 2010

28 weeks and growing...

Time is flying by and my belly is getting bigger and bigger!! I cannot believe that in a few short weeks, hopefully 10ish.. We will have a little boy in our lives!! Crazy to think!!

Ok.. I am officially going to "reveal" our little man's name... I say that because a lot of people know what we have decided on.. But for some reason it is taking me forever to finally say, yes! So maybe this will help me!!

Our little man's name is going to be....

Cole Stephan

What do you think?? He is going to share his middle name with his daddy! Kind of an on going thing in both our families.. First born son has the dad's middle name!

Nothing else special.. This week and next are crazy for me.. Huge inspection next week.. So forgive me if I don't post much!!


Can't really see my tummy in this one..




Its officially out there! :)


Hubs and I just playing around!

Hope everyone has a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment