Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Major Pain...

Yes, going with the military theme in our life, Peanut's military name would be Major Pain! haha!! Just kidding!! I say this because as Peanut grows, he is pushing everything inside of me out of his way... The only place for everything to go is UP! And as it goes up, my ribs begin to get cramped.. So I feel like my ribs are being torn apart!! Uhh!! So the last few nights I have been coming home from work, at 8 o'clock mind you, and laying with a heating pad on my back!! But what am I gonna do?? Peanut needs his room!! :)

Ok, done with my complaining!! I really do love being pregnant! :)

So the biggest news this week... We bought our baby furniture!!! I am soo excited!! We went with the Delta Eclipse Black Cherry Crib and Dresser from Target! A couple of our amazing friends have been in San Antonio this week and agreed to pick up the furniture.. Which is an amazing help because they are saving us quite a bit of money on shipping!! I cannot wait to get it set up!! Pictures will definitely be posted as soon as we get them up!! Now.. if only I could higher an interior designer to come decorate and pick out my bedding!! That would be awesome!! I have been having the hardest time finding anything I like... Please give me suggestions... anyone???

Other than that.. Not much else is new in my world!! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!!

On to the pregnancy stuff...

How far along?: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: Roughly 4lbs.. I go to the Doctors tomorrow, so we'll see....
How much does baby weigh?:
I'm going with the average and guessing 1.6lbs.. and abouy 13.5 inches long... Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow!
Maternity clothes?: Tried to stay away from them as long as possible, but I am definitely needing them now!
Stretch marks?: Not yet, still trying to avoid them!
Sleep?: Getting up more and more through out the night to use the bathroom.. Other than that, its pretty good!
Best moment this week?: Watching Peanut's kicks and moves! He's been really active lately!
Movement?: Lots and Lots!!
Food cravings?: Nothing recently. I'll just eat anything that sounds good at the moment.
Labor signs?: I'm hoping all the back pain is just that and not B&Hs!!
Belly button in or out?: Still in..
What I miss: My old clothes!
What I'm looking forward to: Decorating Peanut's room!
Milestone: Picked out furniture!! Yay!!

Please ignore the bad picture of me... This is from Easter and the only one I have taken this week!!



Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is not a bad picture of you! You look adorable :)

    Can't wait to see the furniture

    ReplyDelete