Sunday, April 18, 2010

Furniture has been assembled...

Yay!!! Hubs and I put together our Little man's Crib and Dresser!!!! Its been eating at me for the last week and half that the furniture was not put together!! Our friend picked it up from San Antonio and dropped it off to us on Wednesday, April 7th.. And Hubs was gone away on a cross country last weekend.. So the furniture had to wait until this weekend! But it is now all assembled!! I am soo excited!!

Here are some pictures...



Even though I still have not completely decided on the bedding, I did buy a bumper and crib sheet in the colors that the room will be done it!! They were on sale... I couldn't help it! :)



I absolutely love the color of the furniture!!



Obviously we are no where near done with the room!! Still tons to do!!!!

Just wanted to share some pictures with everyone!!

Have a FABULOUS week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment