Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Half way mark!!

Yes, I have hit a major mile stone!! Half way there!!!! I really cannot believe it!! In some ways, I feel like its gone by fast, and some ways I feel like I have an eternity to go!! I am starting to feel Peanut a lot more.. Definitely when he moves from side to side.. And the other day I felt him kick about 5 or 6 times in a row! I was soo excited!! Of course when I tried to get Hubs to feel it, he stopped.. Maybe next time! But I definitely always have my hand on my tummy!! And I am starting to be a pestering mom.. I poke my tummy to try and get him to kick!!

I have been looking into nursery furniture and bedding lately.. I have found some cribs I really like.. But cannot make myself decide on just one.. Same goes for the bedding!! I want something that will be a sophisticated, and not really a themed nursery.. Its harder thank you think trying to find that! Hopefully soon, I will!

I also started the registry.. Very slow process so far! I feel like I never have time to do anything! But soon enough I will get it done!! I am always looking for suggestions on good baby products, or things you really used, or don't need!!

On to the new pictures and stats!

* How far along?: 20 weeks! Half way there!
* Total weight gain: Hopefully still 5lbs! We'll see next monday!
* How big is baby?: Head to toe, about 10''
* Sex: A boy!! We'll confirm it on Monday!
* Maternity clothes?: Still squeezing into my shirts.. But pants definitely!
* Stretch marks?: Nope, trying to avoid these and keep myself lathered up!
* Sleep?: More and more uncomfortable and harder to sleep!
* Best moment this week?: Feeling Peanut kick more and more!
* Movement?: Getting regular! I feel him when he moves positions!
* Food cravings?: Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips.. weird!
* Labor signs?: No way!
* Belly button in or out?: Inny! But starting to get shallower...
* What I miss: My old clothes!
* What I'm looking forward to: Shopping for Peanut and the nursery!
* Milestone: Hitting half way!



Hope everyone is having a great week!!! Please feel free to leave comments if you'd like!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's the half way point already Love you guys tons and tons, and you are the cutest mommy ever!! Cant wait to meet peanut!

    ReplyDelete