Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 weeks!

We made it through another week, barely! This week has started off rough.. I've definitely been feeling the "increased heart rate and hard to catch my breathe" side of the pregnancy.. Out of nowhere on Sunday I started feeling like I was going through an anxiety attack.. I'm just worried that it might be high blood pressure.. But Its starting to get better.. We'll see at the next doctors appointment on the 8th. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers..

I feel like I am getting redundant with the whole weekley survey... Thats why I did not post this last week.. Sorry guys, don't want to bore everyone!! :)

How far along?: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: Only 3 lbs. so far... I think that number is starting to increase b/c peanut is definitely getting bigger by the day!
How much does baby weigh?:
Just over 1 lb. and close to 12 inches long..
Maternity clothes?: Yep. definitely my pants & some tops..
Stretch marks?: Not yet, still trying to avoid them!
Sleep?: It's ok. I used to sleep like a log through the whole night. Now, I get up to pee at least 2 times per night. Thankfully Peanut seems to be sleeping at night so I do not wake up to him... Hope he keeps that up!!
Best moment this week?: Continuous kicks and punches!! I can now see them from the outside!
Movement?: Tons...
Food cravings?: Nothing recently. I'll just eat anything that sounds good at the moment.
Labor signs?: No & I would like to keep it that way until at least July!
Belly button in or out?: Still in..
What I miss: Sleeping on my back & not feeling like I am running a marathon!
What I'm looking forward to: Definitely making decisions on baby products and the room
Milestone: Hmmm I guess being only a week away from v-day!! (viability day for those who aren't familiar with the term)

Here are the pictures for the week... I think my tummy looks funny in these.. But im sure im just being critical! ;) But Peanut is definitely getting out there!




Hope everyone is having a great week!! Remember all the blessing in your life!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment