Tuesday, March 30, 2010

V-day!!! (24 Weeks!)

We made it to 24weeks, which is also my V-day woot :)

For those of you that don't know, viability day is when baby would have a chance at surviving if he chose to come out this early... Meaning the doctors would actually try to save him now.. Kind of like Little Josie Duggar.. You know, number 19 for the Duggars? She was born at 25 weeks I think... But she is thriving now... Keep your fingers crossed our little man waits a while longer!!

Don't get any ideas, Peanut!! :)

We went to San Antonio last weekend... We had a lot of fun visiting a friend of ours.. And I even got to do a little shopping!! It was soo nice to be close to normal stores!!!

Think we finally decided on a crib.. Think we are going to go with the Delta Eclipse set from Target.. Its a Black Cherry Wood... This crib is gorgeous!! The dresser is exactly what we were looking for!! We want something that we can use as a changer too.. Now.. if only Target would get some the dresser instock, I would be able to order it... Not sure why you cannot order it and it go on back order.. But they wont let you order it if its not in stock.. boo! :(

Made some progress on the registries too!! Getting excited about that.. Still trying to decide if I really want to go with a separate stroller or do the whole travel system... Right now we decided separate, and then a light weight one for when little man gets a little bigger... We'll see if I change my mind!

Still have not made much progress on picking the crib bedding... Just cannot seem to find what I like.. And its starting to really annoy me!! Uhhh!! Pray for me! I need the help!!

Thats all for now.. I'll update later this week with some pictures!! No need to do the survey this week.. No much has changed!!

Hope you are having a great week!! Its almost EASTER!!! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment