Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beginning to freak out...

Ok.. So I know I am just over 22 weeks, and still have a little ways to go.. But I am starting to have major melt downs and anxiety attacks... Not emotional and hormonal.. At least I do not think so.. But more about deciding on things for Peanut... I have spent hours, upon hours looking at cribs, bedding, strollers, registry items.... And I am realizing I am a very bad decision maker!!

I just do not understand why I cannot make a decision.. Maybe I am looking too much into things? Maybe its my uncreativeness (i know, its not a word!)... Maybe its my frugalness side going.. "OMG its how much??" Maybe it is he fact that I have no idea what I am doing?? I do not know.. But with the way things are going, my child will likely have nothing in his room but the clothes I already had from working at Carters!

With the room, I think my problem is I do not want to go with a theme.. I am more about colors instead of cars or sports.. And I want something sophisticated.. What am I going to do?? I think I need a designer to come in a do the room.. Maybe that will be the only way it will get done!!

With the stroller.. Do I go with a travel system? Or do I spend the extra money to go with a car seat, a snap and go (while we use the carrier), and then a light weight stroller when he gets older??

Uhhh... (**Taking a deep breath..**) What am I going to do?????

Ok I am done!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment