Tuesday, February 23, 2010

19 Weeks and Snow Flurries!

Yes, you read that right... Snow Flurries!!!! It flurried in the middle of no where, Texas!! As my mom put it... Does that mean hell froze over?? Hahah!! Basically, we are so far out in the middle of no where... People tend to use the phrase, "It will snow here, when Hell Freezes over!" Well, it did today!! Now if we can only get it to stick!! Maybe we should revert to the original statement! Wish I could get some pictures of it, but every time I tried, the flurries would not show up... Oh well, its the thought that counts! :)

So new things this week, Hubs flew his first solo this week!! That is a big step!! That means they trust him with a multi-million dollar plane!! Yay!! It was really fun to be there and watch him fly! Also because once he parked and did all the final checklist stuff, we walked up to everyone waiting... This is when all his buddies pick him up and throw him into a pond.. Its just something they do after you solo.. I think its one of those, you're supposed to flight it, but its gonna happen! So they have fun with it!! But I was soo proud of him!!



Please ignore the picture of me!! Now onto the prego stuff... We have hit 19 weeks!! I cannot believe we are almost half way there!!! Its crazy!! I started to look into cribs and room ideas... Let me just say, WOW! I never thought it would be soo complicated for me to decide on a crib!! I knew the bedding would be, but not the crib! Uhh!!! If anyone has any suggestions, please do tell!! Maybe once I decide on a crib, it will help me decide on the bedding!! But I think I will put that off until we confirm Peanut is a boy!!

On to the normal questions:

* How far along?: 19 weeks
* Total weight gain: Still 5lbs!
* How big is baby?: If he is on track, probably 8-10 inches
* Sex: A boy!! Hubs wont believe it until we confirm it on March 8th!
* Maternity clothes?: Still squeezing into my shirts.. But pants definitely!
* Stretch marks?: Nope, trying to avoid these and keep myself lathered up!
* Sleep?: Starting to get more and more uncomfortable and harder to sleep!
* Best moment this week?: Feeling Peanut moving!!
* Movement?: Getting regular! I feel him when he moves positions and definitely when he is sitting on my bladder!
* Food cravings?: Fried pickles... Especially since I cannot get them here! :(
* Labor signs?: No way!
* Belly button in or out?: Inny!
* What I miss: Sleeping through the night and unfortunately alcohol!
* What I'm looking forward to: Shopping for Peanut!
* Milestone: Felt a kick for the first time!! :)

So here are some pictures!! I don't really see that much of a difference... What do you think?




Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment