Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The bump is a growin....

Well.. I guess I can officially say I have a bump.. Its nice to start looking a little more rounded instead of chubby!! The bump is developing quickly!! Its especially noticable from the front!! A lot more defined! Here are the pictures:


The hubs and me!! You can see a little of a front view of my tummy..



* How far along?: 16 weeks
* Total weight gain: Maybe 3lbsish... I have a doctors appointment next week, so Ill update that next time!!
* How big is baby?: About the size of an avocado. 4 inchesish..
* Sex: Don't know yet.. maybe next week!!
* Maternity clothes?: I'm wearing a pair of maternity jeans but thats about it.. I need some belly bands!!
* Stretch marks?: Nope, keep myself lathered up!
* Sleep?: Tossing and turning and getting up more through the night..
* Best moment this week?: Reaching 4 months!! :)
* Movement?: Getting the bubbles.. Hopefully soon!
* Food cravings?: I don't believe in those b/c if I see it, I want it! :)
* Labor signs?: Nooooo thank you!
* Belly button in or out?: Inny!
* What I miss: Being able to sleep! :)
* What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we're having and feeling baby b!
* Milestone: Having a noticeable bump and not a pugy tummy!

So next week I have an appointment with the doctors.. I am going to ask if its too early to "speculate" what baby b is!! So start guessing now!! :)

1 comment: