Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slacker already!!!

I know, I know... I've not updated this week with a bump picture!! My apologies!! I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to see how much I've grown in the last week!!! haha!! Well, I'm here to finally update!! And this week its going to be 14 and 15 weeks... I figured I am so close to 15 weeks, that this one can count for both and I'll start updating week by week next week!!! But not much has changed, but the bump is now getting more noticeable.. see for yourself:



* How far along?: 14/15 weeks
* Total weight gain: 2lbsish... My body has the trimesters mixed up.. Apparently it thinks you're supposed to have M/S during the 2nd Tri, not the 1st! Lucky me! :)
* How big is baby?: I would guestamate about 3 to 3.5''
* Sex: Still not definite answer.. But I have my guess!
* Maternity clothes?: I'm wearing a pair of maternity jeans but thats about it..
* Stretch marks?: Nope, keep myself lathered up!
* Sleep?: Other than the normal wake up calls to use the bathroom, getting some sleep!
* Best moment this week?: Having someone say my tummy looks cute.. They're noticing now!
* Movement?: Getting the bubbles.. But still too soon!
* Food cravings?: Pizza and Popsicle! And still sweets!
* Labor signs?: Nooooo thank you!
* Belly button in or out?: Inny!
* What I miss: Being able to eat without feeling nauseous!
* What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we're having and feeling baby b!
* Milestone: Having a noticeable bump and not a pugy tummy!

So other than that update, not much else going on here!! Hubs started phase 2 of training.. There for he is gone for exactly 12 hours a day! And he has to be there on Saturday.. Which was sad!! But he has started flying!! Yay!!!

Still looking for name suggestions!!! And we'll have to start the a poll soon to see what everyone thinks Baby B will be!!!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment