Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Absolutely Exhausted and Wk 13!!

This last week has been exhausting!! I guess it is due to coming back from a long break, beginning a new job and my body working overtime! The funny thing is I have not really done much in my new job yet.. So I can only imagine how tired I will be in the coming weeks!! Basically, while Hubs is in training for the next year, I have managed to get orders here for the next 6 months... I know that sounds confusing... So in easy, dumbed down terms, I do not have to travel back to Birmingham every few months to do drills!! So, I am thankful that I am able to work here for the next 6 months while I am baking baby b! :)

So we are on to week 13!!! I got to see our little bundle of joy!! :) I'm getting even more excited as the time goes by! I have been very fortunate to not have very many pregnancy symptoms.. Which is a good thing, but on the other hand it is very hard too because I do not feel pregnant! But as the time slowly creeps on, I am beginning to see some effects and feel a little more pregnant!

Here's week 13's bump:

Not much different from last week... What do you think??

  • How far along?: 13 wks
  • Total weight gain: 1.5 lbs so far..
  • How big is baby?: I jumped the gun last week, baby is 2'' as of last Thursday
  • Sex: I have some guesses....
  • Maternity clothes?: Not yet
  • Stretch marks?: Nope, keep myself lathered up!
  • Sleep?: Have had a really bad week of sleep...
  • Best moment this week?: Seeing baby b on the u/s!
  • Movement?: Can't feel anything yet, but I cannot wait to!
  • Food cravings?: Still sweet stuff!
  • Labor signs?: No thank you!
  • Belly button in or out?: Inny!
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night, sushi!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!
  • Milestone: Beginning 2nd trimester!!
So, now that we are getting closer to finding out what we are having... We're talking about names more and more... We just cannot seem to agree on some names.. Anyone have any new and fresh suggestions?? Please leave comments if you think of any!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment