Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a mission...

To find New and Exciting Recipes!!!

I have come to the conclusion that I am a boring cook! It seems like every week I tell my self that I am going to cook something different that what we normally eat.. But of course, when I go on a google rampage searching for new recipes, I get stumped.. And then I end up forcing Hubs to eat the same old stuff we had last week or even the week before... I'm sure he does not mind, but I would like to start trying new things!!!

So I need help!!! I am going to attempt to find a new cook book today, so that might help.. But I need the help of all of you!! Post your favorite recipes!!! Or email them to me!! Puhhhhlease! :)

That's all for now!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. http://chefbritta.blogspot.com/

    Check out this site! I've cooked SOOO many things from this blog!!! She also has a dessert blog that I love too! The link to that is on the blog address I sent you!

    Happy Cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats on the pregnancy! I saw your facebook status and had to check out the blog. I thought I would share my most recent findings as far as healthy recipes, because I have been dealing with a "food-rut" for a LONG time! But Clean Eating Magazine has a lot of healthy, easy recipes. I made something last night that literally took 10 minutes and it was amazing. Bill loves the magazine recipes and I think he is attempting something tonight! Just thought I would share, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i know i am late posting on this...but i LOVE using allrecipes.com. it keeps me from being boring with the same ingredients i have in my kitchen all the time. i can send you some of my favorite recipes, too, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete