Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let the bump pictures begin....

Ok, so I have waited long enough to start the bump pictures.. Every blog I have read started the a lot earlier than I have.. But I wanted to start documenting the progress!! So, I am beginning the documentation with my 12 wks picture!! Or at least that is what I am going by. I have a doctors appointment next Monday and they might adjust my Due date.. But for now were sticking with the original one!!

I know I am really not showing, its probably more bloating, but this pregnancy is becoming a little more noticeable! :) Guess it is kind of making it real!!

12 wk bump:



  • How far along?: 12 wks
  • Total weight gain: 0 lbs so far..
  • How big is baby?: 2.1'' and .50 oz
  • Sex: Don't know yet, but have speculations!
  • Maternity clothes?: Not yet
  • Stretch marks?: None my tummy yet!
  • Sleep?: Currently getting up once a night, but toss and turn most of the night
  • Best moment this week?: Nothing so far with the pregnancy, still too early!
  • Movement?: None, just bubbles...
  • Food cravings?: Sour Skittles!!! And Candy!! and I don't eat candy!! ahh!
  • Labor signs?: Wayyyyy to early!
  • Belly button in or out?: Inny!
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Feeling Baby B move in my tummy
  • Milestone: Out of the 1st Trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment