Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh... the places we will go..

6 Places... These are places I love to be and some that I would love to go...


1. A beautiful resort during the winter time, somewhere where there is snow.. Maybe Colorado? I love the snow and have always seen those breathtaking images of the beautiful ski resorts.. Plus, I want to learn to ski!!

2. Auburn, Al... Why? Because I am a devoted college football fan and southern girl at heart.. During the fall, tailgating with friends in Auburn is soo much fun!!

3. St. Maarten -- We were supposed to go on our honeymoon but a hurricane diverted us..

4. A beautiful beach somewhere...

5. Europe -- There are soo many places I would love to travel to over there!

6. Home, whether it be here or there..."Home is where your family is..." :)

1 comment:

  1. What? You don't want to visit your brother and sister-in-law in Abu Dhabi??!!

    ReplyDelete