Thursday, August 25, 2011

Attempt at blogging more...

So in my attempt at blogging more and maybe entertain the few people that check out my blog.. I thought I would give this:

a try... I saw it on another blog that I occasionally stock (MrsSouthernBelle)… Thought it would be fun to try out.. We'll see! :)

10 Secrets…

1. I miss living in Middle of Nowhere, Tx… Why? Because I miss all the friends we made out there.. I miss being able to walk down the street and see all my friends!!

2. I sometimes wish hubs was active duty instead of guard.. Then we would not have to worry about what we are going to do after he gets off orders.. ie: Health insurances, full-time job…

3. I am excited for hubs to eventually go back to flying for the airlines, so we can have flight privileges again…

4. I love being a home with Cole, but worries that the hubs is secretly upset that I am not helping to contribute to the household income…

5. I secretly wish Cole would stay little forever… He is 13 months and I want him to be 3 months again. Thus the next one…

6. I want another baby! I have baby fever, all that time!!

7. I wish I was more creative… I see all these cute ideas people do and think “Why couldn’t I do that?” So I attempt things but they never end up as cute as others do them.

8. I hate making decisions and I know it is very frustrating to hubs!

9. I wish I was I was a better dresser… I always get ideas from what my friends where.. I guess that’s a compliment to them?

10. I wish I blogged more and had more to talk about.. I know seeing posts about Cole probably gets redundant and boring for everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog:) You're an awesome lady and mommy:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete