Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ok.. Now I am hungry!!

So, I have already had breakfast and after writing this I am hungry again!! Guess I will start planning meals for the rest of the day!! :)



5 foods...

1. Chicken Parmigiana -- Probably my absolute favorite food ever!!

2. Sun dried tomato and broccoli pasta -- oh it is sooo good! :)

3. Asian Zing Boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings -- so thankful we live close to a B-Dubs, finally! :) I could probably eat these everyday...

4. Fried pickles with a really good ranch -- Yep, its not just a pregnant woman's craving anymore!!

5. Momma's Love and Cool Ranch Nachos from Momma Goldberg's!! Bringing back college days!! But now Momma G's is franchised and we can get it in Birmingham and Newnan now!! :)

Ohh yes...

We're ready for some football! :)
How cute is the Auburn Tie shirt I made for him!
So glad at how it turned out!!

Playing in the water while mommy and daddy wash cars...

Love this little guy! :)


Enjoy the rest of your day!! :)

1 comment: