Friday, August 26, 2011



9 Loves

1. My hubby and sweet son

2. The sun and being tan

3. Auburn Football… I countdown days for football and tailgating to begin!!

4. Tailgating for football games… Whether it be at the game or in my own home with friends… I cannot get enough of it.. I know I am a strange girl..

5. Get togethers with friends and family.. anything… I love to entertain!

6. Fall… I love chili and all other food that warms the body!!

7. Winter… I love Christmas and Warm Clothes!! Especially all the warm baby clothes!!

8. Shopping for clothes for Cole.. The clothes they have for babies are soo cute!!

9. Trying new recipes

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those people you are talking about that love to read your blog lol. Keep posting about Cole... you know thats what we want!

    ReplyDelete