Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Surprised!

Why am I surprised?? Because my little guy is so STRONG and BRAVE!!! Or maybe he has a high tolerance for pain? Well, I took him last week for part of his shots.. He received 1 shot and the oral vaccine. He fussed for about 30 seconds when he got the shot and then I gave him a bottle.. He seemed fine the rest of the day, just a few fussy moments... Well, we had to go back today for the rest... Hubs has night week this week, so he was home to go with us!! Made me happy because I wanted him to be there and see what his little guy has to go through... What do you know... this little guy barely made a peep! He got two shots today, and made a sad, boo boo lip and red face.. But never made a peep! Within 5 seconds, he was right back to normal.. I chalked it up to Cole wanting to be brave and show his daddy what a big boy he is!! I was soo proud!! Now, lets just hope he does not spike a fever or seem too uncomfortable...

Here are a few pictures from the last week!! Cole is changing soo much!! He loved to smile!! And I am pretty sure I heard him laugh for the first time!! Of course, I am trying to get him to do it again all the time!! I don't want that first one to be just a fluke!!

We took Cole out Friday to the "Drop." Its a big deal once a month because the graduating class finds out what they will be flying.. Its a lot of fun! Cole did not like it at first because he was really sleepy.. He is in that "fight sleep" stage! But I finally got him to sleep at the very end.. So mommy missed most of it!! We hung out for a bit afterwards to socialize and act like normal people! It was fun because Cole woke up and was in a good mood!! Just cheesed and melted everyone's heart!! And I actually got told that he is starting to look like me!! Haha! TAKE THAT Hubs!! :) But Honestly, I still think he is a spitting image of his daddy!! You make the call:

Apparently he does not like taking pictures with mommy... Maybe that is why we do not have that many!

He definitely is "Daddy's little wingman!!" :)

We have discovered that when Cole is content and happy, he does the following with his left arm:

Rockin' the Auburn gear!! :)

Its pretty funny!! He loves to bring his left arm up to the side of his head and almost brush his hair with his fingers.. Its pretty cute!!

Well that is it for now... Gotta get a few things taken care of while the little guy sleeps!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment