Friday, September 3, 2010

My favorite time of the year...

Not only is this creeping up on us... (Ok, maybe not here in Middle of Nowhere, Tx)



But .......


FOOTBALL SEASON has arrived!!! This is the one thing, and the only thing, I miss about college!! I miss tailgating with all our friends (we had the BEST tailgating experiences put on by our Alumni Friend, John)!! And I absolutely miss going to games!! Nothing beats going to Auburn Football games!!

This has to be my favorite time of the year!! The leaves begin to change, cooler weather is near (again, not here, but back home!)... We will soon get to carve pumpkins, go on hay rides, Celebrate Oktoberfest and celebrate Cole's first Halloween!! Not to mention birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner too! Ohh and this means we are soo much closer to heading home to Georgia again too!! :)

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!!

Happy Labor Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment