Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Approaching 2 months...

Do you know what that means??? ***cringes*** Shots.... :( Yes, thats rights its shots time.. And this mommy is NOT looking forward to them! I have decided that I am going to split them up... I did a little research about the whole Autism thing... Yes, I agree with all that.. But honestly, I am splitting up my son's shots because I do not want to subject him to all those vaccines all at once, and his daddy asked me to.. :) I know I have to be "bad mommy" twice as much.. But I think I would feel a little bit better.. I just need to be BRAVE... I really don't like seeing my little guy cry.. I mean look at this face:








My sweet baby boy is growing up! :) Haha!! I sound like a sappy mommy! :)

In other news with Cole... He passed his hearing test!! And he had an ultrasound done on his hips to make sure they were in place.. So far, everything looks good!! Yay!! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment