Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Horrible Blogger

But I have an excuse... A high maintenance 7 week old! He's been soo clingy lately.. I think he has been going through a growth spurt!! He is getting SOO big already!! See for yourself:

Learning to play on his play mat.. (How cute are the pants??)

Managing to catch him mid-smile...

How we get ready for the bath when daddy's not home... :) (I only have 2 hands!!)
My little ham! :)

Hubs called me back to the room and this is what I found... Like father, like son.. :)

Guess he didn't want me to put him down.. (Pay attention to his hand entangled in my hair... )


I am getting better at taking pictures, promise!!

On a HAPPY note, this little guy is starting to sleep a lot better!! Hes been sleeping 5 hours straight!! Thats good for us!!! :)

Happy Wednesday!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww..little monkey:) SO glad that I got to "see" y'all last night...if only for a little bit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pics are so cute! I love the one with Reid and Cole!

    ReplyDelete