Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 1 year to us!!

and I love him soo much more today than the day we got married!!

I can't believe we've been married for a year already. Time flies!! Our lives have changed soo much in the last year.. We got married, moved away from family and friends for Hubs's training, found out we were expecting our first child, and had our first child all in the first year!! I'm so thankful to have found the perfect husband to share the rest of my life with & can't wait for the next 50+ years to come :) I love him and our little family! ::sigh::

We are not doing anything too special.. Just hanging out together with our little guy! Plus, we're in Middle of Nowhere, Texas and do not have too many options here.. And hubs needs to study and stay on track with training.. So we are not going too crazy!! We did get a bottle of champagne to help celebrate today.. Its the type we had the night we got married!!

Here are a few pictures from the past few years (wish I had all my pictures from the very beginning of our relationship on my laptop!)...

Sometime in 2006!

Spring 2007!


Getting ready to go out with friends, July 2009!

One of our favorite past times, getting ready for Auburn Football!!

College graduation, May 2008
Just engaged!! Dec 2008!!

Wedding day!! :)


We had such a beautiful wedding day and ended up with soo many pictures!! Click here to see all of them!! Our photographer, Marci, did such an amazing job!!

I watched our wedding slide show today and it brought tears to my eyes! I know a lot of people probably have not seen the slide show, so Click here to see it on youtube! I should have posted it a long time ago when it was completed but just reminded myself today! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet! I'm getting married in September. Congratulations on your first anniversary! I wish you all good health and happiness for the years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete