Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 Month Already??

I can't believe it... Cole is already 1 month old!! Time has been flying by!! I'm not going to lie... being a mommy is very hard, but I love it. It's the most rewarding job I've ever had & every time this little guy looks at me he just melts my heart.

As of Saturday he is up to 8lbs!! He does not see the pediatrician until he is 2 months, so I am getting excited to see all his stats!! He still only fits in newborn diapers & clothes... he is still a tiny one :) Although right now I am enjoying his little state because we don't have very much 0-3 month stuff.. We anticipated him being a lot bigger than he was, so a lot of his clothes are 3 months.. So we're going to have to go get some more clothes soon!! But I am not wishing at all that he gets bigger any time soon!!

Things have been a little rough lately.. He is definitely going through some kind of growth spurt or something.. He just wants to eat or be held!! Makes getting things done around the house kind of hard!!

So here are a few new pics from the last week. Yeah yeah... I know I'm biased, but I think he is the cutest baby ever!

Apparently the flash was too bright for him!

How I get things done around the house now!! And I must add.. I got this for $4 at Walmart!! Pretty sure it was mismarked!!

I love his little foot kicked out of the covers on this one.. Just like his mommy!

There is no swaddling this little guy.. He loves to be sprawled out!!!
I love my little family!!


Just a little post pregnancy survey:
  • How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks 4 days.
  • How long was labor? 10 1/2 hours... I was lucky!
  • Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
  • Total weight loss since: As of last doctors appointment, 23 lbs! We'll see next week!
  • Back into your own clothes yet? Surprisingly yes!!
  • Did you get stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes a few.. But after I had Cole?? There are a few little ones on my boobs because they doubled in size!
  • Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? Vaginally.
  • Best moment this week: Smiling at Cole and getting little smiles back!!
  • What I miss about being pregnant: Feeling him moving inside me.
  • How big is baby: 8lbs
  • Baby's temperament? Fussy... Going through a growth spurt!
  • What I am looking forward to: Cole becoming more interactive!! And playing a lot more!

1 comment: