Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Week!!

Yay!!! Christmas is this week!!! I'm really excited because we get to go home and see all of our family and friends!!! Although I currently have soo much to do between today and tomorrow!! Packing for one... We're going home to colder weather, and its not that cold here.. So it is kind of hard to pack for different weather! I wish packing would do itself... You know like you see in the commercials where the clothes dance around and neatly fold themselves and go into the suit case! That would be PERFECT!!!

Oh and instead of studying for a test I am taking tomorrow.. I am updating my blog!!! Don't tell Hubs!!

If I am not able to get on here before Christmas, I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!! I hope every one's Christmas is as blessed as mine will be this year!!! ;)



Here is an updated picture of Hubs and I at a Christmas Cocktail Party we went to last week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment