Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Counting down the days!!!

Two weeks from now, we're going to be heading to San Antonio!! And two weeks from tomorrow we're heading home!!! Yay!!!! I am soo excited!! Don't get me wrong, I like it here and I have been making some great friends... But I am excited to go home and see everyone!! I miss my friends and family at home!!! Yay!!!!! I know everyone here is ready to go home too!!! Thats all we talk about!!!

So yesterday, we went out to dinner with S & A.. Which was tons of fun, as always!!! And on our way home, we all drove through our neighborhood looking at Christmas lights!!! It was soo fun!! A & I got some good ideas on how to continue decorating our houses!! Maybe we can win the contest!!

This brings up another point.... Christmas is only 2 weeks and 2 days away!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Now... If I can only decide what to get everyone for Christmas..... Ideas anyone????

No comments:

Post a Comment