Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear phone towers in the middle of nowhere....

Please allow Hubs' and my phone begin to work properly again! We have been here for over a month and have had no problems with our phones! I have spoken with the "oh so knowledgeable" people at Verizon and they have done all that they can do to ensure it is nothing on there end. Thus, it is network towers out here in the middle of nowhere! Why, all of sudden, do you pick us out of the many people who have Verizon here? Not that I am wishing this upon someone else.. but I would really like to have a working phone again. As much as I like hearing a random man tell me "my account cannot be verified...." I know this is untrue because its been fine for the last month! I really feel like I am cut off from the world without my phone. And I know Hubs does not appreciate it either! I am sure that all of our new found friends here are thinking we're snobs and not returning texts or phone calls... So, Its been 3 full days now, which have extended into our busiest calling days (the weekend)... I think we can end this little game! If not, Hubs will start wanting to take further action.. I assure you, this will not end good on your part!! :)

Yours Truly,
Aggravated customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment