Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Half way there... Already?

I guess it is true, when you're chasing around a toddler, your second pregnancy seems to go a lot faster!! It really does seem like we just found out we were expecting another little blessing! And now we are looking to our 20 week ultrasound and confirming the sex of this little one!! I had the US tech write down what she thought this little one was last appointment so Hubs and I could open it together (he was deployed at the time).. When she wrote it down, she said she was pretty sure but we would confirm at the 20 week US when they do all the measurements... And that is on Monday.. So after that appointment I will start doing the survey.. Until then, here are a few pictures of the expanding belly:

Thought this was a precious picture.. My little guy decided last minute to jump in the picture with me and grab my hand!
Hope everyone had a very loved and blessed Valentine's Day!! My guys spoiled me with Krispy Kreme dounuts, flowers and lots of hugs and kisses!! Hubs had to work late, so C and I had a play date with a friend and her little ones!! All in all, a very good day!!
Had to share the updated family picture... Its a rare thing these days to have a picture of ALL 3 of us, and smiling at that!! :) Thank you selftimer and C learning to say "Cheeeeeese" :)

Sorry for all the boring blog posts!! Hope there are still some people out there still reading this old thing...

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment