Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordless Wednesday! :)

Finally able to start uploading pictures to the blog!! Still borrowing a computer, so wont be uploading too many right now but decided I'd share some updated pictures with everyone! :)
18 wks w/ Cole 18 wks w/ #2
I showed Hubs the side by side and told him I could tell a difference between the pregnancies.. But being the typical male, his response was "I cannot tell a difference!!" What do you think??
Here are a few of our little man who is getting soo big:
Just relaxing on his couch with his feet up! :)
Playing at the park! One of his favorite activities!
Its hard for me to believe we have an 18 month old!! We took him to his 18 month appointment and he was 22 lbs 6 oz (I SWEAR we feed him!!) and 33 inches long... Long an lean! :) It kind of hit us at his doctors appointment that the next time we take him for a wellness appointment, which is his 2 year appointment, we will have 2 little ones!!
I know it is not much but its a little bit of an update!! I will start doing the weekly survey about the pregnancy around week 20..
Hope ya'll are having a great week!!! Hope everyone has fun plans this weekend to watch the superbowl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment