Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy days...

Happy Monday everyone!!

So, Obviously I am still here and pregnant! Definitely feeling more and more uncomfortable every day!! I am beginning to feel all the constant pains everyone talks about.. Especially at night.. Getting comfortable at night is almost nearly impossible.. I wake up about every 2 hours-ish.. And getting out of bed to use the potty is definitely a pain! Poor hubs! And this week he is having to get up early, ermm 4:30! So I try to be as quiet as possible!! But basically I am ready for this little guy!!

Everyone likes to ask the normal questions... "Why has he not made his arrival yet??" Or "when do you think he'll be here??" Uhhg!! The questions!! I love everyone's excitement but it is starting to get my hopes up! I have been trying anything and everything to get this little guy out.. But unfortunately he is just not ready yet... :( Maybe this week.. most likely not.. I guess my little man is going to be just as stubborn as his mommy! :)

And the doctors... They have me getting my hopes up, for sure! At my last appointment, they checked me and I was 2 cm dilated.. Which is pretty good for someone who is not really showing any other labor signs!! But the head nurse, my doctor was filling in for another doctor on vacation, thinks I wont make it to my due date.. And believe me, I hope she is right!!! :) I would take her up on that any day!! But I am trying to be logical and know that this is my first, and chances are I will go past my due date! BUT if he would like to come early, I would not argue!

Ok.. ENOUGH with complaining!! :)

On a happy note... Hubs has his "dollar" ride today in what I call the "Big Boy" plane, T-1!!! I am soo excited for him!! He of course is very nervous, so please keep him in your thoughts!! But how exciting for him!! Just the beginning of him accomplishing his dreams!! I think it is amazing!!

Well, I'll be back soon.. 39 weeks tomorrow!! And a doctors appointment on Thursday!!

Have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment