Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a little note to my little guy...

Dear Tenant:

I am issuing 5 day notice for EVICTION. You will have 5 days in which you can either gather your belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, you will be physically removed from the property. You are being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. These limits been exceeded. Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances. If after 5 days from this day, you do not wish to comply with this notice, we will be forced to take action which will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Your anxious Mommy :)


Yes, that is correct... Yesterday I had a doctors appointment.. And the doctors have decided that if Mr. Cole does not make his arrival on his own before July 21st, they will induce me.. Eeeeeek!!! So to put this in perspective... We will have a newborn baby no later than some time on July 22nd!!!!! Basically, every time I have gone in for an appointment, my blood pressure has been high.. A sign of pre-eclampsia.. And yesterday I just was not feeling very great and was having a minor headache.. Another sign... So because of the appearance of more signs of Pre-E, the doctors feel more comfortable with going ahead with an induction if Cole does not come naturally... Which at this point, I agree with! I am beyond ready to no longer be pregnant! I do love feeling this little guy, but its time!

I am very excited, but yet very nervous! I knew the day would come that I would have this little guy and no longer be pregnant, but its weird to think there is a definite day now... BUT! I really hope he decides to come on his own and naturally.. So please, keep your fingers crossed and pray that Cole gets things started!! :)

So I will leave you with a final photo of me preggers.. :)


Hope everyone is have a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment