Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Addicted...

Yes, my name is Mrs. B and I am addicted to Pinterest and attempting the projects!!!

My next project was a "birth announcement" canvas (I know.. 15 months late :) )... I came across a pin by Kitchen Table for two and thought hers turned out great!! She made it seem so simple, so I decided to try it.. Some of the transfer did not transfer well, but I love the way it turned out.. I love the look... So with a little tweaking to the the directions that were posted, here is the finished product:


And here is my attempt at being a photographer with a 15 month old who does not want to sit still:

I told him to sit there and say cheese and all he wanted to do was grab the camera!



This picture turned out cute.. He actually stopped for a second to look at the canvas and I was able to get a picture!!

Hope ya'll like the birth announcement canvas!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you!! What an adorable announcement. It would actually make a really cute christmas card too. There should be a support group for addicts of Pinterest like us lol.

    ReplyDelete