Thursday, December 16, 2010

Over-achiever!!

Yes, ladies and gentleman, we have an OVER-ACHIEVER on our hands... Why you might ask?? Well, my tiny little guy has his first tooth ALREADY!!! Can you believe it?? At 4.5 months, Cole has already cut his first tooth.. I personally cannot believe it.. I though babies do not do this until atleast 6 months, if not later... Ohh.. And what fun it has been!!! Atleast now we know why he is not sleeping through the night.. I have been trying my hardest to get a smile where the tooth is visible, but have yet to be successful.. I shall keep trying!!

On another note.. Tomorrow is Hubs' BIG day!! He receives his wings!!! Thats right, he will officially be a rated, Air Force Pilot!!! Yay!!! :) And look at what a friend of ours dad made for Cole:


Its a polo with his name and Air Force and rank on it.. It soo cute!! :)

And just a few more of Little Cole for fun!! :)

Sitting up all by himself!


First time out of him infant tub.. Loving the water!!

Reading books in his high chair...


Helping daddy text.. Learning early!! :)

Hope everyone is ready for the holidays!!! We're moving on Monday!! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's already a little heart breaker;) Great pics! I know you are so excited to be home soon! I only wish we were going to be there to see all of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete