Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Down to single digits!!

OMG! I still cannot believe it... I am in the single digits, week-wise, until our little man makes his appearance!!! Ekkkk!!!! So much to do!! Beginning with Baby Showers!!

I'm headed home to Georgia tomorrow!! I am sooo excited!! I have not been home since Christmas time.. So needless to say, I am very excited!!! None of my family or friends have seen me with my growing tummy!! Last time they saw me, I was just revealing I was prego!!! Ekkk!! They're all going to freak!! The pictures really do not do this belly justice! I have a feeling some may think I am not as big as the pictures make me look.. Or at least thats how I see it.. We'll see soon!!

But back to the point... I am headed home because my wonderful mommy is throwing me my first baby shower!!!!! Yay!! I feel soo blessed!! I cannot wait to see everyone and celebrate this little guy!!

I will definitely update next week with tons of pictures!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment