Tuesday, May 11, 2010

30 Weeks!!!

This feels so unreal making it here. Did I really just make it through 30 weeks of pregnancy? Do I really only have 10 weeks left before Cole is here (assuming he arrives on or after his due date)??? Kind of weird.. But it still really does not feel real! I keep thinking about what it will be like when he gets here, but I do not think I have really, completely come to grips that in roughly 2 months we will have this little person in our lives... WoW!! We have soo much that still needs to be done!! But unfortunately, I am a really indecisive person and time is slowly creeping away.. Pray that I get everything accomplished!!

So I am getting really excited... I am going home next week!!! YaY!! My mom is throwing me a baby shower!! I'm soo excited to see everyone!!

I know I have not posted one of these in a while.. So here you go:

How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs at last doctors appointment... probably closer to 8-10 maybe?
How much does baby weigh?: About 3lbs and 15ish inches long... Long and skinny...
Maternity clothes?: Ohh yea! He is definitely making an appearance.. Love the dresses!
Stretch marks?: None so far.. Praying I luck out on not getting them.. Keep myself lathered up!
Sleep?: Uhh.. not enough! Getting up at least 2x a night and more and more uncomfortable!
Best moment this week?: Getting flowers from a friend for a "Semi First Mother's Day! :)"
Movement?: All the time!! Thankfully during the day!! And hes definitely stretching out into my ribs a lot more!!
Food cravings?: Anything and Everything!
Labor signs?: Not yet!
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but getting flatter
What I miss: My old body and clothes!!
What I'm looking forward to: Going home for next week for the first baby shower!
Milestone: Nothing really this week...

Sorry for the lack of belly pictures this week... Here is the only one I took, but its definitely noticeable:



Hope everyone is having a great week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment