Monday, November 23, 2009

To the wonderful man in my life...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!



Thats right!!! Mr. B is a quarter of a century today!!! Wow!!! Seems like just yesterday we started dating and were celebrating his 20th!!! Crazy how time flies!! I know, what I am thinking... I'll should be saying that like 20 years from now!!! :)

And........ Good Luck to Class 11-03!!! They started their adventures in pilot training today as well!! Yep, thats right... Hubs got his wish, he started pilot training on his birthday!!!! :) Great present, right??? :) Lucky for him, he has an amazing wife!!! I am cooking him ribs for dinner!! And his favorite thing in the entire world...

Thats right.... Funfetti Cake.. Well I am actually making cupcakes, but close enough!!

Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving!!!! I know I am!!! Why am I particularly excited about it this year?? Because its my birthday!!!! YaY!!! :) And...


... the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! I have managaed to watch it every year that I can remember so far!!! Way stop now??

Hope everyone has a amazing holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment