Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

That is the MAIN word I would use to describe my life right now!! Hense why this blog has not recieved a lot of attention from me lately! Sorry guys but when you have a mobile 7.5 month old, you do a lot of chasing!! I love that he is crawling, but yes there are some days that I wish I could put him down somewhere and come back and he is in the same spot!! But it definitely is soo much fun for him now!! He is allllllll over the place!!! His favorite thing right now is to go after the dog food and water!! So I am constantly on the look out for where he is going!!

Just wanted to give a quick update and some pictures!! We are headed to Dallas this weekend to see Daddy!! :) I'll plan on updating next week with all the new stuff he has been doing and 8 month stats!!
Here are a few recent pictures:
Here is an recent picture from Hubb's grandfather's memorial
Starting him early.. Gotta have someone to cut the lawn while daddy is away.. Right? :)

Loving riding in his cousin's jeep!! :)


Aren't they adorable together???


Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL week!! And have a fun and safe St. Patricks Day! :)

2 comments: